Sophie,
You are a little beauty. I can't tell you how many people tell me so. Your little face and big brown-ish eyes light up the room. People can't help but smile when they meet you. You aren't shy and love to be held by new people. You'll study their face then reach out and touch it. You are very famous for you cute little bum bounce. You sit on your bum and bounce around the room. It's amazing how much air you get! Last week you found your sass. You decided that when you didn't want something you would just scream at the top of your lungs. You did it in church and Grandma Palmer looked at you and "shushed" you. You stared at her and said, "mmmmmm-MA!" Already talking back, you little stinker! You are becoming and expert crawler and quite the little monkey. I spend my days trying to keep you away from the stairs and the computer. At the cabin your entire day was dedicated to trying to escape out the front door. I don't know what your plan was after that. Luckily there were plenty of people that wanted to hold you and "borrow" you for a walk around town. You and your sister love each other so much. You love to play together and talk to one another. She's a little scared of you because you love to pull her hair. But you are the first person she looks for in the morning. You are a sweet, sweet baby and we love having you in our family!
Eva,
You are a darling little girl. Natalie says you can tell what kind of day Eva is having by how her hair looks. This is so true. Usually you scream bloody murder anytime I get near your hair but last week you let us put your hair up in little up-dos and you looked like a little princess. I had so many people tell me how cute you were. Your big blue eyes, chubby cheeks and button nose added to your vibrant personality make you irresistible to watch and play with. You are never shy around other children, no matter what age. You have a very wide range of emotions. You squeal and jump when you greet a loved one for the first time and bawl your eyes out when it's time to say good-bye. You laugh your head off when you find something funny and turn your face to the wind and roar like a lion when you are frustrated. You make my life so exciting. This vacation was particularly bad for potty training. You decided you were scared of the cabin toilet and wouldn't go near them. The morning we arrived, you refused to go potty. Then a couple hours later, seated square on grandpa's lap, you couldn't keep it in any longer. Then 2o minutes later you let Gracie have it. You didn't know that I had done the exact thing to my cousin Andrea when I was two. After trying everything, I found a 100-year-old thunder mug under a table. I pulled it out and you loved it. You felt so comfortable on that old little cup and all our potty problems were solved for the week. Now we are home and this morning you gave me a good laugh. You had an accident in nursery last time you were in Richmond. I was quizzing you on what you should do when you need to go potty in nursery. You said, "I go peepee on the carpet." Wrong answer. I was nervous during church but you made it out ok. We'll get it someday. In the meantime, you'll just keep me on my toes. One more story from the trip. Auntie Sara watched you walk into an empty kitchen. You spotted a brownie on the counter, said, "What the heck?" then picked it up and ate it. You are hilarious and I wish I could remember half the things you say every day. Your daddy and I are so lucky that you are our daughter and we love you so much!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! This is halarious. Grandma Palmer would've loved Eva's committment to the thunder mug. No worries sweet Eva, the cabin potties can be scary...especially if you have to walk past a cougar to get to one.
I love those letters! Sweet, sweet, sassy babies! I had a lot of fun with you girlies:)
What a great post and a great idea to capture your girls in these letters. You're a great writer. I love the "what the heck" story.
We miss you all! Our house is so empty! I love those little munchkin girls and love how you capture their personalities in your sweet letters!
What precious memories and insights into your girls! These will become more and more precious as time goes by! It was so fun to see you and your cute family at Taylor's Farewell!
Post a Comment