Friday, August 12, 2011

Time Flies...





I had an amazing trip this year. I'm still a little bit sad it's over. You know that feeling. When you miss everyone you just left and keep reliving all the nights of endless laughter and "visiting". I love living in the East but it is so good to go home every so often. Anyway, my picture-taking was a bit spotty this time around so this isn't a complete sampling but here are a few photos. First of all, I would like to congratulate myself and my family for finally getting a family picture and thank Laura for her talented face swapping. 25 min of snapping still couldn't produce a pic with everyone looking at the same time. But here it is, my family pic for the next year or two.

Now some pics of Eva, Lucy, Zacky and Sophie... These four had a heyday in Boise as you can tell. They ran circles around us all week. We had fun swimming in the pool, going shopping and out to eat, going on bike rides, playing soccer, cooking yummy food for all the PARTIES! We said good-bye to Uncle Taylor who left on his mission that week to the Dominican Republic. His farewell was awesome. He's going to be a fantastic missionary.









Eva's first haircut with cousin Laura...



7 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Oh dear, Grandma Joanie's q-tips, huh? I'll bet that was a party with all those kids. Fun times and cute pics.

Joan Morris said...

I'm still in mourning that you are all gone. We packed lots of excitement into that week you were here. Great family picture, you will have to congratulate the photographer ;)
We love you guys!

CurtisandJackie said...

Eva looks so grown up! Glad you had a great trip.

Jessica said...

What a cute family pic!! Sounds like you have been really busy this summer. I just read thru your blog to get caught up and I loved the letters to your girls, such a sweet idea that I'm sure they'll love reading when they're older. :)

Rachel said...

Love the pics, especially the family pic, definitely good for two years. Miss you guys tons!!!!!

Pal & Hatty said...

What a busy and fun summer you have had! I love your new family picture - you all look great!

sara cardon said...

At least you have us now, right?!? We're looking forward to our first east coast encounter with you guys in a week or two.:) I love the family picture-- all things considered (EVA! SMILE!) it turned out super cute.