My little sister Katie is in Belize this summer on a humanitarian trip. I bugged her enough so she put up a fun blog about it. So check it out if you want to catch up on Katie's life and leave her comments since the members of my family not very diligent commenters.
katiepalmerinbelize.blogspot.
Next. Pinterest is my new obsession. I haven't have much time to devote to it yet but you have to check it out. It's a great place to get ideas and keep track of all the fun things you stumble across. Let me know if you need and invite or if you're on it and I'm not following you yet.
http://pinterest.com/sarahmomo/
And I have two new posts on How Does She. Here's a couple pics from yesterday's. Toasted Marshmallow Milkshakes. You have to try them.
How could I not take a picture of these classic two-year-old fingers? Chipped off hot pink nail polish, dirt under the finger nails, marshmallow stick between the fingers. Love. This. Girl.
And then here's the link from last month's. It's my mom's potato salad which is also really good and coincidentally the only potato salad I can stand.And this one... You Richmond-ers will recognize a familiar face or two.
http://www.howdoesshe.com/blueberry-lemon-cupcakes
Hopefully I'll do a catch up blog about out blueberry picking day...
Ok, that's in for now. Gatta go scrape dinner out of my pantry.



3 comments:
I love it and can't wait to hear more about your trip. Such a great pic of your little 2 (going on 3) year old's fingers. Yum!
Sarah. Just want to say that you look amazing! You have always been a gorgeous girl!
you are so awesome! I love your food posts - and I can't wait to try the potato salad recipe, I have yet to find a go-to potato salad recipe and this one looks like a keeper!!
Post a Comment