1. Prairie and Old Chief Mountain at dawn. 2. Boat ride and the Prince of Wales Hotel on the hill.
3. Eva's time on the thunder mug. 4. Eva in matching p.j.'s with cousins Justin and Gracie.
5. Driving the boat with grandpa. 6. Gracie with Sophie in front of the cabin.
7. Bear at the border. Side note: I realized I can run again. It just took getting chased by a bear to figure that out. I was golfing with my niece and my dad and sister started yelling at us to come over towards them. I looked behind me and there was a bear running straight towards us! We ran over to my dad's golf cart as the bear veered away from us. An employee was chasing it through the golf course with a cart. I just wish he hadn't chased him towards us!
16 comments:
Wow, it's so beautiful there! That bear story is hilarious. I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but a good story for later right?
Looks like a gorgeous place, but YOU WERE CHASED BY A BEAR?! Wild.
Beautiful scenery - and happy memories! The bear story is great - I'm just glad it ended well!
So glad to hear that you are running again, but what a way to find out! Scary-lookin' bear!
This is the best post! How scary to get chased by a bear, good to know those feet are healing. And where in the world did Justin get those matching jammies?! That was the funniest picture!
thunder mug?? haha i got to hear more about that!
I'm so glad it worked out that you could go to your cabin. What a crazy bear story. I'm glad you all survived.
1. I'm glad to know you can run again. I would have been so sad if you'd been eaten by a bear.
2. I wouldn't be able to stay away from that place either. It's absolutely beautiful!!
3. Thunder mug. Poor Aba.
love that picture of Justin and the girls.
Still such a crazy story about the bear!!!
how crazy that you were chased by a bear, i guess it makes for a good story! And good to know that your feet are healing.
SCARY bear story. You need Jon's bear mace-- it even comes with a holster for times like that when you have to think fast.:) Canada sounds like heaven!
I don't blame you for never wanting to miss a summer there! It is so beautiful. I'm going to get you some bear mace for Christmas! I'm glad you could run away :)
Chased by a bear?!! I love this, and the matching pjs. Thanks so much for sharing, and so happy for you that you could go this summer.
Only one question here: when do I get to go to Waterton?
"Sarah come here right now!" as Sarah looks behind her. "There's a bear!"
See guys? I didn't make this up.
Post a Comment