Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Tubing and Famous Cupcakes
This weekend our friends Carrie and Corey came down to play. My mom popped in for a visit so we were able to get away for a morning on the river. Check out the water temp...
It really was a perfect day and we had a blast. We spent about 3 hours floating through town. Mostly it was calm and relaxing but we hit a good number of rapids and only 50% of us flipped off our tubes. I think we're going to buy tubes so we can make this a regular outing for when we have company come to town. (And any Richmond readers that want to do a babysit exchange for this let me know. We'd love to go again sometime soon. I'm free this Saturday to babysit for you! )

Our friends stopped at Georgetown Cupcakes from the TLC show DC Cupcakes on their way to our place. The cupcakes were pretty amazing. I had a chocolate lava one, Eva got the chocolate ganache. Devin had a white chocolate raspberry. I think I liked the vanilla one the best though.


A weekend can't get much better than this! Good friends, river fun and famous cupcakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
i wanna float the river! we should swap sometime! :)
I'll take little Luce any day!
What a fun outing! The cupcakes look amazing!
What a fun weekend. I'm glad to see that Eva is a chocoholic just like her Grandma Joanie.
I wanna know who the 50% flippers were. Cupcakes- Can I have a chocolate one? Shonna and I were just saying we NEED chocolate.
Those cupcakes were good! I already want to go back. So, my tail bone is feeling better from the rock incident :) I have a cute 'lil bruise though. I had to walk slow for a few days but I'm better now. Thanks for such a fun weekend!
I love going tubing and especially if the water was that warm! And those cupcakes are making me hungry.
Looks like so much fun; a perfect summer activity.
Wow, that looks like so much fun! You weren't kidding about the water temp, what a perfect day. Those cupcakes look delicious too. We miss living close to you guys.
Yum! Those cupcakes look great! That river tubing sounds fun-- which two of you flipped? :)
Oh my gosh, I need a cupcake (and river float)! Can you send me the fashionista document?!
Post a Comment