Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mudpie: Latest HDS post

Alright. Here it is. My latest post on Howdoesshe.com. This one was fun because Eva gave me the perfect tie-in. As always, I beg for your comments b/c I only have four so far. :) Here's a little tease.

http://www.howdoesshe.com/ooey-gooey-mud-pie

mud pie

mud pie

mud pie

mud pie


mud pie

6 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

Those are really good pictures Sarah! Did you take them? And that pie looks amazing!

Sarah said...

Do you really like them? I took them on my point and shoot and doctored them up in Picassa.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment, BTW. (here and on the site.) :)

Tom said...

Well, the end result looks pretty darned good compared to the start.

Jessica said...

Cute post! And those pics are really good too. Great job!

Pal & Hatty said...

What a fun post! That looks like a yummy dessert and fun to make!