Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just Pics!

Trying to get a good shot of Eva in her Sunday Best. My first attempt at the "full-pigtails".






I found this sweet 4-wheeler one night and dragged it into the house. Then took Eva into the bathroom to giver her a bath. She escaped and I was a little slow to follow her (about 30 seconds). This is what I found when I came out to get her... Nice!
We went to a birthday party for the twins of one of my old BYU buddies this weekend and within a few minutes Eva had found the beach and destroyed the only outfit on hand. Oh well. Nothing wrong with a baby in a diaper at a party.
"It's cold!!"
This kid loves the sunglasses!

11 comments:

Frankman's said...

she is so adorable. I LOVE THE BOWS you sent!! i got them the day I flew out to Utah to visit the family, so i threw them in the suitcase, and I got so many compliments on them!! thanks so much!!

Dalton Family said...

Looks like you're doing some nap time blogging too!!!

Ok, seriously, could Eva be any cuter? She seriously needs to be in movies. I love the pigtails, and the naked babe on the 4-wheeler with sunglasses!?! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Shannon said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. So dang cute!

Joan Morris said...

She is so cute!! I love the naked biker chick picture :)

Christie said...

What great pictures!! Eva is a doll AND a riot. You and Devin have quite the versatile girl. :)

Teresa said...

So adorable. She is way too cute. I was laughing SOOO hard to see her in her birthsuit on the garbage-picked 4 wheeler! Halarious. She'll do well with a little brother! It has been way too long since I've seen that babe.

Craig and Dar said...

Great Sunday pics. The final statement..OK Mom enough is enough I'm takin a nap! Nude biker for that full body tan! Nice she will wear sunglasses. She's so fun.

Furniss Family said...

Awww, what a cutie-patootie :) She is growing up so fast, good thing you are having another one :) Love the pigtails!

Furniss Family said...

Awww, what a cutie-patootie :) She is growing up so fast, good thing you are having another one :) Love the pigtails!

Kay Hinton said...

She is so cute and you are such a clever blogger. I love the multiple "click til you get it right" shots. Cute, cute.

Tom said...

I love pigtails! Always wanted them and never got them.