Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rapidly Approaching the End of My Bellybutton

Middle of my 19th week...
Beginning of my 22nd week, 17 days later...
A lot can happen in 17 days. But I'm glad that I'm finally looking pregnant and not like I just ate Thanksgiving dinner 4 times.

Here's pics from my latest outing. We all took a canal tour in downtown Richmond for my friend Joy's birthday. I think it is hilarious that everywhere I go now I'm accompanied by a swarm of little munchkins.



4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I can't believe you are over half way done with this pregnancy. You look great! The canal tour looks so fun. Do you recommend it? Maybe we'll have to do that when we visit in September. I love Eva in the sunglasses again. She looks so big.

Frankman's said...

You look fabulous!

Jen said...

It's so nice to reach the "I'm not chunky, I'm pregnant, I promise!" stage. You look fantastic.

Dalton Family said...

Sheesh Sarah, you are a good looking pregnant woman! You look great!