
**First of all, let me just say that I know every mom thinks this about their baby but Eva really IS the CUTEST baby in the entire world. And there is NO WAY that any mom loves their baby more that I do. It's just not possible. (Happy 9 month birthday, Eva! Your daddy and I love you so much!)**
With two days to recover from Vegas (and the worst flight in the history of my motherhood, I literally cried more than Eva) we decided to head up to Virginia to see friends and family. Things we did:
- Stayed over-night in Raleigh with cousins Amiee and Shannon
- Visited BYU friend Dave and week-old twins
- Went to the International Spy Museum
- Stayed with Carrie and her fiance in Fredrick, MD (Congrats, Carrie! We love Corey for you.)
- Went to Harper's Ferry, WV and loved it (It made us feel like we were in Europe.)
- Met up with Sara and Jon in DC
- Watched Eva and Lucy play at the DC zoo (They were so cute together and Lucy gets cuter every time we see her.)
- Met our new nephew, baby Zachy
- Visited the new Smithsonian History museum (We decided Chicago museums and zoo are better.)
Here's a quick video for the grandparents. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKpGM9utSbI
5 comments:
Eva is the cutest niece EVER (I can say that one b/c naturally I think my kids are the cutest too):)!! The cheeks kill me. Now I'm really interested to hear what happened on the flight back from Vegas-- how did I miss that story? Are we just asking for trouble flying together?!?:)
I also want to hear the Vegas flight story. Devin neglected to tell me that one. It makes my heart so happy to see those two cute girls together. So glad you got to see Jon and Sara and meet baby Zachy.
I love the last picture with Eva just chillin' in her stroller. And I also want to hear about the terrible flight!!! (!!!)
I'm so glad you guys came to visit. We had so much fun. Corey kind of has a man crush on Devon 'cause he knew a lot about sports. Haha. Eva was such a sweetheart too! I love her. You guys can come up anytime and stay on our aerobed:) I hope everything went well on Tuesday.
Thanks for the pictures and video of Eva (and Lucy). It's comforting that you not only know your job, but have embraced it. That job is to keep the grandparents entertained with pictures, videos, musings, anecdotes and frequent updates about the cutest grandkids in the world. Once that is done, if you want to add something about you and Devin, I guess that's ok. Carry on.
Post a Comment