Monday, May 11, 2009

Charleston

Last weekend Devin took me to Charleston for my birthday/Mother's Day (which was great b/c then I got to choose all the restaurants and decide what we did all weekend.) The weather was perfect and Eva seemed to have a great time. Visiting Charleston should definitely be on your bucket list. (things to do before you kick the bucket)





On our way home Eva started burning up with a fever (103!) Thankfully, it was just an ear infection- nothing a little meds couldn't knock out. We are so thankful for modern medicine. Who knows what we would have done for her 100 years ago. I've never seen this baby so docile. Poor thing!


6 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

Poor Eva. I hope her ears feel better. That is no fun! Cute pics though!

Shannon said...

Glad you had a good time in Charleston. I gotta get over there for sure. I might be heading back to NC in November so we'll see. Hope Eva gets feeling better.

Shonna said...

Happy birthday and happy mother's day! So sorry to hear about poor Eva, I'm glad you got meds.

Team O'Connor said...

You look so good lady! Eva is darling and Charleston looks so cool. I can't wait to get down south a little and check it out.

The Davis' said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Tom said...

The big question that everyone wants to know: did Devin do the Charleston in Charleston?! If you know Devin, he's done that crazy dance his whole life. Tell me he finally cut it loose and buried it somewhere in downtown Charleston.