Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Only in Vegas

I'm so behind in my blogging but I'll try to catch up while Eva is suctioned into her Bumbo watching Baby Einstein. So thanks to the Swine Flu, I was able to find a dirt cheap ticket back home. It was so nice to be home and see my family and some of my closest friends. Here are some highlights:
--Eva in a nap snuggler. And with all her adoring family members, there was always a line for the job. Here is a picture of my niece and Eva. My mom loves giving grand babies sink baths. Double sink bath, what could be better?

--Eva loves dogs and attacked Lexi whenever she was in the room. The poor dog just sat there and took it like a champ and occasionally licked her in the face. I gave up on germ patrol after a few hours. Eva always wins.
--We went to my nephew's preschool graduation and it was the cutest thing ever.

--Sisters at Mimi's. Eva sat on the lazy susan and rotated to each of her aunties for a visit. Teresa and Nat were both there during the week.

--Girls' Night! My cousin Andrea and friend Laura both came down from Utah to see us. We had so much fun eating out, shopping, watching movies (Wolverine???). Tiffany came over and Julie made us fried ice cream (check my food blog for the recipe) and we looked at scrapbooks and laughed our heads off all night (!!!!!!!)
--While I was there my sister-in-law, Whitney, got her mission call to Samara, Russia! I'm so excited for her. She's going to be an awesome missionary.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

When I read anything with !!! at the end of the sentence now, I can always hear your voice and the way you would be reading it. It's actually quite annoying. Thanks. ;)

CurtisandJackie said...

Worst flight huh, uh oh! It looks like you've had a lot of fun, we miss you guys!

Teresa said...

Congratulations Whitney! She will be an amazing missionary. Those fried ice creams look delicious.
Love the sweet Eva pics.

Dalton Family said...

I agree with TIff....I always use the !!!! but now I hear Sarah's crazy voice in my head when I do:)
Eva is adorable! I had so much fun with you....let's do it again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!