Thursday, June 4, 2009

This week in pictures

Eva's developing her talent of spitting raspberries day and night. She discovered that this in conjunction with baby food is the bomb-dot-com. For me, not so much. I've had to resort to feeding her using a pizza box for a shield. It's a complete disaster.


This week Eva was able to go to not one but TWO baseball games. Boo ya! And she happened to have a little cheer leading outfit for both. She behaved quite well, looking around at all the people and sights, but the last few innings started to feel like being on an airplane- making me wish I had my psychotherapist on hand.


Getting Eva to look at the camera, let alone smile for the camera is like trying to get the Cubs to win the world series. Not gonna happen. Oh, sorry honey, you're reading this? I mean, IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!
Eva's favorite game: Pull down dad's bill, bite down, lick it for a bit, lift it up and smile at dad!
Why do we buy toys? Although she really likes these two... (Thanks Macie for letting her borrow your chair!)

Side note** 9-month check-up info: 22lbs. 6oz. 29 inches long
Eva now joins the ranks of hundreds of other babies spitting peas on YouTube.
Eva learns to clap her hands! I love her hair in this one. She's just woken up from a nap.

10 comments:

Joan Morris said...

You made my day! There's nothing better than grandbaby videos! I can tell Eva's hair is getting longer. Love the spike and the pizza box shield :)

sara cardon said...

I showed Lucy this post and then asked her what we should say: "Come see Zachy. I want to play a game with Eva." So there you have it. We miss you!!

Team O'Connor said...

She is so cute in her cheerleader uniforms!!! I bet she is so fun to take to games.

Anonymous said...

Little baby Eva, you are so cute! With your little chubby cheeks and your little chubby legs. I love how you look in your little tiny pictures and your little tiny videos. I hated peas too when I was a baby!
Just to tell you...you might want to put the spikies up again!

Love, Gracie

Shonna said...

LOL! How funny that you have to use a pizza box for a shield. She's looks adorable in her cheer outfits!

Teresa said...

So dang cute! I love this post. The best is seeing how an avid sports fan raises a daughter :). I am so happy to be able to live close to you guys. Eva and Frousin Chelsea should start an "I hate Peas" club at the cabin.

Tom said...

It breaks my heart to see how dang cute Eva is and to be so far away. Please remove me from your blog. I just can't take it any more . . .

Emily said...

Oh Sarah! You have the cutest baby ever! I love the youtube videos! She definitely will find it easy to see what her childhood was like. I love it!

Kristen Mackrory said...

What a beautiful little girl.

Nat said...

I LOVE the picture with you holding up the shield. Your face is priceless.... and of course Eva's face is always priceless:)