Friday, March 27, 2009

Texas II- Austin and San Antonio

From College Station we drove to Austin and then on to San Antonio. Of the two cities I would say that Austin is very live-able and San Antonio is very tour-able. In Austin we spent the day wandering the city, looking for Bachelor Brad's bars, eating at the very first, very biggest Whole Foods Market, visiting the springs and eating yummy Mexican food with my 2nd cousin, Jennifer and her family. Thanks guys for letting us crash with you! (I love staying with people, it's in my blood.)


San Antonio is a beautiful city. The weather was perfect and the city was alive with St. Patty's Day excitement. We spent the day at the Alamo, on the river, walking the RiverWalk and eating waterfront Mexican food. Eva clacked her heels happily in her stroller the entire day. We loved it.

Check out our entire Texas Album.
Texas Trip

7 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Those are definitely some long horns on that bull. I think my favorite picture is the one of Eva eating the peas. Yum!

Frankman's said...

i totally agree with you that austin is livable and san antonio is tourable! looks like a super fun trip!

Dalton Family said...

How fun! I love Eva!!! She is sooooo cute! Jeff and I plan to move to Lakeway Texas someday:)

Carina said...

Aren't family trips great?

Craig and Dar said...

Thanks for letting me come along! I really enjoyed Eva.
What a good little kid! She liked entertaining me by blowing strawberries!

Teresa said...

I love how you little travelers don't slow down even with a baby. So inspiring! Totally cute pics of you and Dev, in addition to Baby Eva.

Shonna said...

How fun. You and Eva both look so cute in that last picture.