So here are the much requested pictures of Eva's Thunder Thighs. I even took the liberty to upload a video to YouTube. The third picture was taken with Devin's cousin, Amanda. Eva's pants are off b/c everyone wanted to get a look at that chub. I can't resist a good squeeze.
Nor can I resist a good pick when there's a booger on the babe ripe for picking. So the other day I go to it, flick it out (b/c you have to move quick with a screaming child) and it lands on her top gum. I reach in to get it and end up pushing it in further. Eva slurped it up like a hungry hippo and the screams turned to smiles. Why is it that kids like the taste of boogers? Sorry if this is TMI but I can remember as a young child also tasting a booger and liking it. You see, I have this hidden talent of remembering strange details from my early childhood. For instance, I distinctly remember Princess Fergie's wedding, playing row, row, row your boat on my grandpa's lap, riding my big wheel down my aunt's basement stairs and knocking my tooth out on a weight set, an Asian man telling me to "beat it", and ending my prayers every night with "please bless that no fires or robbers or kid-nappers will come"- most likely b/c my sister and I had been exiled to sleep in the basement next to the furnace room. All memories pre-K as early as 2 yrs. Devin never tires of the endless stories. Good times.
Good times may not exactly describe my experience yesterday. I'm at my friend's house, chatting away, Eva's sitting quietly on the floor, a little too quiet I realize. Then I smell it, then I see it, what looked like a pile of cat poop 8 inches behind Eva's bum. Here is my hypotheses: She'd filled her diaper to the brim then leaned back squishing the goods out the top of her diaper in a perfect projectile, landing nicely on my friend's brand new carpet. I'm just happy my friend has a 1-year-old and understands the messes these little ones can create. I promise my next post will be a bit less nauseating. But don't say I didn't warn you!
6 comments:
I love picking Evan's boogers. Nose boogers, eye boogers ... always have! I love the poop story
Eva has the funniest poop stories ever!!! and those thunder thighs are magnificent! i wish you guys were still around so eva and max could play together.
I'll call you today to talk about job prospects...sounds exciting! Oh, and RE:Backpack. It's a Kelty FC 3.0, you can buy it at Babies R Us, REI, Cabellas, everywhere has them. they run about $200, but if you wait to get a 20% of one item from babies r us you can get it for $160. We really like it. my sister has the same one and loves it too.
eva's little thighs are awesome...probably the legacy of the jumperoos! sick stories, probably not the best time for me to read, but still totally fun to hear about adventures in Evaland. I wonder how long the poop adventures will continue???!!! She is such a cutie.
Glad to hear Eva is still the pooping master!
Her thighs are awesome...I just want to squeeze them :)
You are so hilairous!! I needed a good laugh...Just don't let Taylor call Eva "Bison Legs" like he did to Lucy. It may scar her for life when she's trying out for swim team or something.:)
I think Eva's legs are perfect. I'm sure they will turn to muscle from so much jumping so that she can run fast like Aunt Katie :)
Post a Comment