This video was taken yesterday and was the first time we heard Eva laugh. I like these videos because you can see her smile-- since she goes stone face every time the camera comes out.
Here are a few of the Christmas outfits I have for Eva. Told you she goes stone face when the camera comes out.
This one I caught her in her own little world, smiling at the china cabinet during a party for Devin's program. I had an even bigger flower to go with the outfit that Devin vetoed. What's wrong with a flower that's bigger than her head?

3 babies born right in a row--Eva, Gus, and Jack. Their dads, Steve and Greg, joined Devin's program this year and we were able to talk the two new couples into moving into our complex. It's so fun to have the 3 babies all born within 3 months. This was taken at the program party where we brought the house down with our white elephant gift, the book The Fastest Way to Get Pregnant Naturally. A close second was a six-pack of Zima. I think Devin and I were the only ones in the room not laughing. Does anyone know why that's funny?
13 comments:
Because alcohol is not funny?
Oh, I miss that cute baby! I love the Christmas outfits. I love the video of her laughing.
I love the stone face pics. ha ha
'Cause Zimas are nasty... sorry. I just saw Eva make a Sarah Palmer face at the beginning of the first video and I laughed so hard. She is so cute. I love how happy you guys are. She is going to be the coolest kid in the world. Will you let my future babies hang out with her so they can get cool lessons?
Nice head band flower! ;)
I am all for the flowers bigger than their heads.
Her laugh is super cute!! I love all her little Christmas outfits, so adorable!
OH, I love her little laugh! She looks so much like you, Sarah. So much!
Sara your little girl is so cute. Babies are so much fun!! Was looking down at all your recent blogs...love the poop ones:)
Looks like you are enjoying South Carolina. I miss Charleston...have you been down there yet. Our 4 years in dental school were some of our best!!
These videos are adorable. I plan on holding Eva all next week...hope you don't mind! The bows are awesome. I'm glad you found a use for the book because I was tempted to burn it! Our white elephant gift was an electronic-vocal-horoscope clock from 1995 that read a new horoscope to you each day. Classic.
Hey Sarah... I found your link on Greg and Allice's. Eva is so cute! I can't believe that poo picture!! You never told me about that one!! Just thought I would say "hi". Now we are connected through our blogs too.. Hope you are having a great time with Devin out of school. It's nice to be home, and I'm sure you guys are anxious to get home too. talk to you soon!!
Love that baby!! She looks like she belongs in a baby magazine-- stone face or not.:)
This is Tom not Joan. I can't seem to figure out how to log on without it coming up as Joan. Anyways, watching those videos makes my heart ache.That sweet little thing is so cute. It reminds me of playing with her a couple of weeks ago when we were there. Thanks for posting and keeping us all in the loop.
Tom (not Joan)
Post a Comment