This is what happens when you leave a baby unattended for 3 minutes. She was very quiet, happily enjoying her Baby Einstein video. I peeked over to see how she was doing and this is the incredible mess we found.
This little number happened over Thanksgiving during a waterfall hike. Poor thing had to be stripped down and given a wet wipe bath right there in the parking lot. Does anyone know where I can get a blog book made? Blurb.com stopped working with blogger so now I'm out of luck.
14 comments:
That is amazing!!!! How impressive! I think shutterfly makes the books as well!
Sarah
Sick.
Oh my goodness! Thank heavens for camera's!!! That is just too histerical!
Eva does have quite the talent for making messes. It's a good thing she's so cute! Just look at all the blackmail evidence you can use on her in the future.
awesome! those are too amazing! I iddn't know blurb stopped making books, bummer!
That is gross! I never thought to take pictures of the incredible messes my children have made. Good for you!
Ahh! The joys of parenthood! The expression on her face just makes the shot! I'm laughing right out loud.
HOLY CRAP!!! That wins for the messiest ever!
Ok, so you are really scaring me. Should I really hold her after looking at those? Ha Ha Ha Poor Eva. I hope her fingers were clean on that first pic. Have you thought of using those plastic underwear on top of her diaper?
Oh my gosh, that is pretty amazing. All I can say is I'm glad Adam never did that. He got all of his projectile pooping out in the hospital, where I did not have to clean it up (yay nurses).
That first picture is SO gross!! The poop is just overflowing her little diaper down the sides of the pink throne. Lucy saw it and said, "Eewwww!"
Oh my!! That's my girl!
Great pictures. That's pretty funny. In the first picture Eva doesn't even seem to notice that her poop is leaking all over tarnation.
I can't believe the pooh pictures. ha ha ha ha ha . I put up a new post!
Post a Comment