Sunday, October 5, 2008

Someday We'll Go All The Way...


I wish I could post a more up-beat blog but unfortunately it's been a pretty somber weekend. What was once such a promising season for the Cubs has abruptly come to an end. I'd say more but just thinking about it makes me more disappointed. So I thought this clip from YouTube was pretty appropriate. I think this song will probably be playing on Cubs fans' iPods all winter long.

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Come on, it's the Cubbies, you should be used to disappointment by now. Oh well, there's always next year as they say.

Kay Hinton said...

The picture is sure appropriate. I guess little Eva does care about the Cubs(though I predicted she wouldn't). Cheer up- Think Cougars!!!

sara cardon said...

I keep getting dirty looks and sarcastic comments every time I wear my Cubbies shirt to work out at the YMCA. "Who could be a Cubs fan?!" Go Phills!!" etc. It's depressing me and I don't even follow either team. I love that little Eva is a pooper-- I have some choice poop machine pictures from Luce at about that age...Those breast fed babies. Every parent dreads that look-- the scrunched up red face, then a massive squirt, and a sigh of relief. Ahhhhh.

Average Joe said...

I will always support a blog on sports. It's funny, you get 13 comments for a baby, and 4 on sports.

You now feel my pain