Monday, October 20, 2008

Evidences of a New Parent

You know you're a new parent when...

You post videos of you baby sleeping on YouTube.

Sleeping...




Waking up...




Happy time!




You also know you're a new parent when you decide to peel back the fingers of your baby's fist and discover a bunch of lint packed into the creases of her hands. Sick! Her hands are always balled up so tight I never think to open them up during bath time. :)


You know you're a new parent when you think you can take your baby to work...


3 comments:

Teresa said...

This post is halarious! I love it! Glad you found the creases before they started growing organisms. She is so cute.

Unknown said...

You know you are a grandpa . . . when you watch all of the videos . . . numerous times. I just love all of the little noises she makes.

Joan Morris said...

So cute!! I am counting down the days til I can see that cute baby!