Monday, October 20, 2008

I love my baby!!!


11 comments:

The Davis' said...

Wow! Eva just gets cuter and cuter every time you post pictures of her!

Katie Palmer said...

I love your baby,too!!! She's adorable!!!

Teresa said...

Eva is such a sweetheart. Can't wait to meet her!

Meradith said...

umm the first time she really smiled at you did you not completely break down?! Ahhh I love it! She is so beautiful!! And I'm sorry I am just now responding to your questions. I guess you can set your blog up to email you every time you get a comment so I need to do that because sometimes I dont get comments for a long time. I ordered the sling online from www.mammasmilk.com. They have all different prints, I loved them! And the next time you come to Provo, there is a kiosk in the Orem mall right in front of The gap that sells those bows. They have tons! So fun having a baby girl!!

Lindsay said...

What a happy girl! I can't believe she's smiling already! Soooooooo cute!

Amanda Palmer said...

Hey Sarah...and now I have your blog. I never think to check other blogs to get to other blogs:)
What a cute little girl...looks like you love being a mom. It is great, even though I have 3 boys. Boys are crazy and fun and I love them all. Baby Carter is by far my best baby, he is very easy. We all just love him to pieces.

Amy said...

Looks like she loves her mama!

Andrea Cutler said...

Super cute baby!!!! Those cheeks are to die for! Cutlers

sara cardon said...

LOVE THEM!!! I especially like the top middle one. She's a treasure!!

Carina said...

Eva is so adorable! Isn't being a mom so fun and rewarding? The littlest things they do can make you so happy. I need to send you a thank you card for the outfit you got Adam. Can you send your address to my email? carina.gabrielsen@gmail.com

Erin said...

As you should. She's quite the beauty!