Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Smiles...

So this week's picture taking has been dedicated to capturing baby smiles. After about 80 frames I finally captured it. (You can also see Eva's receeding hairline in this picture.) My favorite part of the day is when Eva wakes up for the day and lays on my bed cooing, smiling and letting out little yelps. It just makes my heart melt! She is so incredibly adorable and I just love to lay there and watch her have her fun. Her little baby world looks so exciting. I'd love to see inside her little mind and find out what is so interesting.

She also had her first playdate this week with her friend Macey. (It was more like that Tostitos commercial where the moms are chatting and the babies are all sleeping in their seats.) But I just can't believe how much bigger Macey is than Eva and she's only 8 months old. She's almost twice her size!!
I love this picture...

Favorite products this week: My diaper bag, Happiest Baby on the Block, Gerber onesies and sleepers, baby washcloths, Costco diapers, and Laura's car seat cover.
Does anyone have a cheapo brand of foundation/concealer they like?

17 comments:

Frankman's said...

ahhh! she's growing up so fast. she's beautiful! i love the happiest baby on the block too! my favorite 5 month baby product is the bumbo - he loves it!

Tiffany said...

Looks like you are getting it all figured out! I remember writing the same thing about Callie around that age (about her in the morning). I would just lie her in our bed and marvel over her! I love that happy morning baby!

Tiffany said...

PS-That IS a great picture of baby and daddy. So sweet!!!

Jen said...

She's so cute. It's amazing how quickly babies change. That picture of her with Devin is so cute. And it's so nice you have a friend to spend time with--I can imagine it's too easy to get bogged down being a new mom.

Kay Hinton said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby! And her Daddy!!!

Dalton Family said...

She is soooo cute! Does her hair have a red tint to it? It's hard to tell in the pictures. I love her little face!!!
Isn't it crazy that in a few months she'll be that big?!?! Kinda sad!

I LOVE "almost makeup" by clinique. It lasts for years! I'm not a big makeup person, which is why I like this...it doesn't look or feel like makeup, but it looks really good!

Teresa said...

so precious. Can't wait to meet her!

Joan Morris said...

She is growing and changing so fast. I hate to miss out! Lucille also wondered if she has a red tint to her hair. Maybe it is just the pictures, you'll have to let us know. She's so CUTE!

Lindsay said...

Oh that's adorable! They grow so dang fast!

Anonymous said...

Love the baby in a towel with daddy pic, I think she is starting to look a lot like that daddy.

Have you tried the Bare Minerals? I like it, It is easy, feels good and has spf too. I think you can get it at Target now too. I hate foundation.

Amelia Hohl said...

So you said she's not sleeping? I've just figured out that Bea is mainly fussy because she's so tired all the time but can't fall asleep on her own. She can sleep all day and all night if I let her. Today she was up for a grand total of two hours. Ava is so adorable in her smiley photo. Bea's smiles just look like squishy fat to me. So, I've never heard about avoiding chocolate. Tell me about it. The best tinted moisturizer/foundation is You Rebel by Benefit. You can find it in Sephora. It seems kind of expensive but lasts FOREVER.

Shannon said...

I love that smile! What a doll!!! Hey I'm here in NC - Huntersville to be exact. I'll be here until Saturday morning. If you guys feel like going on a road trip, cool!! :)

sara cardon said...

She looks a lot like Devin to me in those pictures....Crazy!! Where am I in that little angel face?!? So fun. I can't wait to meet her!!

Alicia said...

She is getting so big. What a cute girl! I am glad you are enjoying being a mom. I love seeing the pictures.

The Meyers said...

I love the smile! It makes all the sleepness nights seem insignificant.

The Meyers said...

I love the smile! It makes all the sleepness nights seem insignificant.

Teresa said...

Hi sarah, I am helping mom and dad comment on your blog. they wanted me to say, "Oooooohhhh, what a cute baby." The end.