Sometimes when Devin and I are traveling, we'll get all the way to some big museum or something then decide we don't want to pay the 15 bucks to get in. So we'll take a picture outside and wander through the gift shop for awhile to see what we missed. Then we leave feeling good that we saved the money and 3 hours. That's kind of what we did with the University of Georgia football game. Athens is about an hour from Clemson and we've always wanted to experience a gameday there. So we went down and had lunch at the Last Resort Grill, then walked around downtown, through the massive party on campus to the stadium and watched from the road as the game started. So now I feel like I've experienced a game in Athens and I saved myself 70+ dollars and the 3 hours. I didn't feel guilty at all for stopping at the outlet mall on the way home.
We took this picture of the boys then laughed hysterically when we realized they look like a little happy gay family...
That's better...
But Eva still loves Clemson the very best.




7 comments:
She's getting so big! Wow, that doesn't take long at all. All those videos of her are hilarious and cute--at least you're aware of the things you do as a new mom. And at least it's a totally fun thing to do.
The happy gay family is halarious! I do prefer the second family portrait. Little Eva makes a great Clemmy fan. How many team hats does Devin have...his hat collection must be AMAZING!!
What a handsome little family of "MAN LOVE" We laughed really hard!!!!!
I see what is happening. Clemson is having a terrible year so Devin starts to cheer for Tennessee. They start to suck too so he chooses another rival of Florida. He really does not like Urban Meyer does he. I hate to tell you that you are going to have to cheer for a different team after next week : 0
By the way, you guys are sooo cute.
Let me guess, Devin is going to be a Alabama fan now?
I love you guys. I would sooo do the same thing and it would make me feel good too. Luckily in DC everything is free so we can actually go inside the museums :) I can't wait to to get out there and see you!
Post a Comment