I don’t know why downloading my photos is so hard for me to get around to doing. I have so many to share but in the meantime, here’s a tag from Laura and I think this is a fun one.
What I was doing 20 years ago: charging the neighborhood kids a dime each to jump on my tramp. Playing their Nintendos for free…
15 years ago: Finishing up my very tumultuous 2-year cheer leading career, looking forward to high school and running an intense campaign for class president against TJ Paxton.
10 years ago: Waiting for graduation and the Celestial Kingdom (aka BYU), having a blast with my girlfriends, working on the Desert Princess as a waitress, still thinking that my room decorated with a disco ball and watermelon/crow/sheep toll paintings was cool.
5 years ago: I was on my mission. Had about 1 month in the field, loving my trainer and area, learning Spanish, experiencing daily miracles that filled me with excitement and the Spirit. A very exhilarating time.
3 years ago: Working at XanGo, buying a gigantic bed, feeling sick of boys, discovering my passion for family history and starting my 4-month family history obsession. Looking for Devin but he was still 8 months away.
1 year ago: On my belated honeymoon to Maui!
This year so far: Pregnant! Enjoying visits from both families, planning trip to Prague and Vienna (2 week countdown!)
Yesterday: Trying to catch the bus but it drove right past me so I had to walk, how pathetic is that? Enjoying a beautiful spring-day walk through downtown and campus.
Today: Contemplating a Pilate's class after work, I might try a new cucumber soup recipe from my sister, Teresa, catch some Idol and a little Sports Center.
Tomorrow: My first prenatal visit with my midwife, Costco run.
This year: Having a baby! Scheming a bunch of exotic trips to take before I’m tied down, internship for Devin, serving in the church and building new relationships.
I tag anyone that needs some blog fodder. Have fun!
7 comments:
It's so fun reading the things you were doing all those years ago and to see your life now and the great & exciting things to look forward to.
That's a fun tag...I just might have to do it! And you guys are definitely living it up before this baby comes! Have fun in Prague!
oh, that was from Camille. :)
It was so fun learning more about you Sarah! Sounds like you were quite an entrepeneur 20 years ago charging kids to jump on your tramp and I never knew you had a disco ball in your bedroom. I'm so excited that you get to go to Europe! Clemmy will LOVE it!
Prague? Vienna? WHAT!!! Ok..all those things just had be laughing!!! OH the disco balls and cowprint--good times! AND..I'm pretty sure you were enjoying your BOYFRIEND and not your girlfriends so much 10 years ago:):):) AND seeing the bus drive right past you and you having to walk is SOOOO typical Sarah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Hey Sarah,
Your hubby led me to your blog, we were good buddies back in the day and we have been horrible at staying in contact over the years. I feel wierd leaving a comment because we have never met, but then again I feel like leaving a comment is like my way of showing you that I read your blog...sorry, sounds kind of creepy.
Anyways, Devin is a pretty goofy kid and if you ever want to hear some really embarrassing stories about him let me know, I kid, I kid. Okay, I'm officially embarrassed. In the meantime, keep on bloggin.
Paul
I loved it SP. Good post. Well done. I too had to laugh over your watermelon-cow-whatever toll paint on your walls.:) You BETTER download pictures of your Vienna/Prague trip no matter what!!
Post a Comment