
1. The famous Esso Club in Clemson for Meat-n-3. 2. Asheville's Early Girl Eatery, perfect girl food. 3. The Mellow Mushroom, our favorite pizza joint of all-time. 4. Atlanta's Flying Biscuit, fried green tomatoes and coke salmon. 5. SuperTaco! The only place for real Mexican food here. Conveniently located 300 yards from my office. 6. Chick-Fil-A Cafe at the Atlanta History Center. 7. All you can drink coke products at Coke World. 8. World's largest drive-in, the Varsity. Not pictured: Five Star Day Cafe, gourmet soul food in Athens, GA. Dekalb International Market, my new favorite place to be. You just have to experience it.
6 comments:
We had such a great trip!You and Devin were perfect hosts and so willing to haul us around. The food really was memorable. I can't wait to come back and try more "Food Network" recommended places and visit Clemmy!(:
PS I bought a Rachel Ray magazine in the airport on the way home and the Flying Biscuit was mentioned as "the place" to eat in Atlanta!
Your photo collage is so cool!! You'll have to tell me how to do that-- I ended up doing a slideshow b/c I didn't know what else to do. Thanks again SP!! You guys are the best humans ever.
p.s. you forgot to mention you found the cutest preggy jeans ever.
Just wait. The jeans get an entire post dedicated to them.
Glad you liked our blog, we had so much fun in California! Are you going to find out what the sex is of your baby? I'm excited to hear that you found good pregnancy jeans. That is one of my biggest recommendations, a great pair of jeans. I had horrible ones this time around and wanted new ones everyday, but I couldn't justify spending a ton of money on a great pair, since this baby is probably our last. Anyway, I'm very happy for you about your find!
I like the collage toom but the pics are so tiny, I would have loves to see that food in full detail~!!! I never got good prego jeans, I had the UGLIEST clothes when I was prego with Leandra. They finally started making cute ones after that. I did however have the BEST swimming suit I have ever seen when I was pregnant with Bree and Roxy. That is another MUST because swimming when you are 9 months pregnant is dreamy!
Post a Comment