
During the Morris visit one of my favorite days was when the girls went to Athens, GA. It is one of the cutest little university towns (
UGA). We wandered a downtown hopping with college kids, looked at the many bulldog statues and had lunch at a quirky restaurant. Then we took a driving tour of the Antebellum Mansions... you wouldn't believe the frat and sorority houses there. Lucky guys. Then we went to the outlet mall for some great girl shopping. My sweet mother-in-law, Joan, bought me these maternity jeans. I love them like my unborn child. Well, maybe not that much but who wouldn't love a pair of jeans that makes your butt look good, even when you're pregnant?

And for fun, here's the latest belly shot. Okay, so maybe I'm sticking it out a little. But I am starting to show, finally, at 16 weeks. Although it is still hard to tell the difference between baby and gut.

14 comments:
Look at your little tummy! So cute!! It's always nice to get a new pair of jeans. :)
How fun! I love the belly shot :-)
cutie belly :). Hope your belly comes to Chicago this summer!
It will be interesting to see if you still love those pants as much about 5 months from now after wearing them everyday until Clemmy makes his/her grand entrance. By then, with all of the gourmet galavanting going on out there, the pants will fit Devin just right!
I agree, Athens was one of my favorite days too! I'm just so happy we found you a cute pair of preggy jeans. Like Tom says, hopefully you'll still think they're cute in 5 months!
Cute belly!
Cute, cute! Are you going to find out what you are having, or are you going to hold out for the big surprise?
Cute little belly! I wonder what you'll have!
Cute! I love pregnant bellies. You look adorable and so happy. Yea for the pregnant glow. How have you been feeling?
I live by all the frat houses in Berkeley. I had no idea how big some of them are! Congratulations on the belly and the jeans.
Oh my goodness, I haven't read your blog for so long and therefore had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations!
cute belly!
Love those pants!! You will be so styling as a preggy lady in the South.
Hot @$$ and I love that you're showing. You are going to be the hottest mom ever. How's the south going? I need to call you and tell you all about my little 'Bama boy. I'm a sucker for that southern accent! You look amazing and I hope you're feeling the same way.
You look so darling and I am MUY jealous of your travels! Someday, I keep telling myself. SOMEDAY!...
Post a Comment