I'm always hard up for blog posts while I get around to uploading pics. My parents were here last weekend so I have all sorts of goods for the blog... We had an awesome time. I'll post the highlights tomorrow hopefully. Anyway, just wanted to let all my seasoned mom friends out there know that I am throwing open the lines for all baby advice. Anything you wish you would have known, books I should read, best baby products, things I have to have, things I don't have to have... I need some help here... anything that's on your mind.
9 comments:
Thanks for showing us such a great time. My highlight of the weekend was watching Devin during the final two minutes of the Superbowl!
Dad
Oh you have opened a can of worms here! Are you sure you are ready for all us moms to bombard you with all our stories and such!?
Two words: Hooter Hiders. Just google it and you'll learn more! It doesn't take a mom to have the best mommy advice in the world :)!
Best advice ever "LOTS of visits to Grandma!". {:
Visit the blog link "Marc & Natalie" on my blog (meandmavie.blogspot.com), she's having her first baby, and had the same idea to solicit advice from others, and the comments from girls in my ward seriously goes on and on and on for pages. It's a wealth of mommy knowledge!!
I held a baby once and I really liked the rest when I got to put it in the Boppy. Moms around the continental US seem to like them also.
Dang, I just wanted to comment on your blog but don't have any first hand experience.
I have to agree with Teresa. Boppys are great, diaper genies and the like are horrible. Swings that go side to side "rock" and wipey warmers are for spoiled babies.
You guys are giving me so many great ideas. Thanks to all the emails I've recieved. Keep the comments and emails comming... I'm always open for ideas.
My advice is don't drop your babies. That's what happened to Devin. Opps! Oh, and don't hit them on the forhead with a spoon, at least not while the others are watching. That small act of discipline will be used against you by the older kids time and time again.
Post a Comment