So Devin and I were driving into Atlanta on Saturday to pick up my parents at the airport... It was about 6 in the morning. We were listening to a Fox sports talk radio program based out of LA. Somehow I got the idea it would be comical to try to get on national radio talking about sports. So I called in about 50 times until I got through and the guy put my on! So I'm talking to this guy about some NBA, Jazz argument that Devin was feeding me from the driver's seat. All in all, it was quite exhilarating. I discovered I get a great adrenaline rush from trying to pretend I know what I'm talking about and ending up probably sounding like an idiot for all of the truckers of America to hear. Anyway, that's my story.
And we got this picture taken last week. ...
And we got this picture taken last week. ...

21 comments:
Look at me, I'm the first one to commment! Hooray for Baby Clemmy! Did I spell that right? Can't wait for more updates and pictures I can actually see. Congratulations!!!
Tom, you did it! First comment wins the grand prize, 3 days of diaper duty!!!
WOO HOO!!! I was actually just going to ask about a baby because I remember our previous conversation about how your plans were to get pregnant around the first of the year!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! How are you feeling so far? How far along are you? Due date? DETAILS GIRL COME ON!!!!!!!! :)
SARAH, SARAH, SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Congrats!!! And yes, DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!!! Don't leave us hanging!!!!!
I know. So fun! Of course I'll put up more details but I have to run now... but to answer your questions. I'm due August 25th and the first trimester has been pretty good so far. I've felt sick but not enough to say that my friends won't hate me for it... Maybe that means I'm having a boy! Accepting donations of pickles and stawberry milk...
Congrats! How exciting! And a summer baby--good luck with that. How exciting. I am so happy for you.
You little trickster!! We're so excited for you-- Lucy can't wait to play with her new little cousin. Looks like Grandpa Grump is trying to redeem himself after blowing off all of Lucy's ultrasounds...."I can't ever see anything in those darn things anyways!!"
My Grandbaby is sooo cute! Especially the little foot and hand. We can't wait to meet Clemmy!
Baby Morris! Baby Morris! Best news ever! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Congratulations, you guys. We're really excited for you!
YAY!!!! I had a feeling you were pregnant from a prior post, I almost wrote and asked you about it. CONGRATULATIONS!! The ear phone things are from Walmart's hunting section. I'm so happy for you guys!!
OH MY GOSH! Yay! I had no freaking idea. Apparently everyone else did from the comments on the post, but I'm am so surprised! I'm so happy for you guys. Your kids are going to be so incredibly adorable. Please let me sing the patinho song to them.
I love that you were debating sports with some radio guy, but I love even more that you are pregnant. Let the games begin!
YES! This is GREAT news! Congrats! You guys will be great! Now just move back to Utah already... Any name ideas yet? When do you find out what you're having?
Such a fun way to announce the BIG NEWS!!
How cool! How in the world do you keep something like that to yourself? Congratulations. I never had morning sickness either, I always kind of felt bad about it. And, I got girls, so don't count them out yet! I wondered why you never replied to my stork comment!
CONGRATS... who told you that if you are carrying boys you don't get sick? I wish that was true... with both my boys I was sick for the first 6 months (EVERY DAY!!!) so maybe you are having a little girl... we don't have enough little girls at church. ;)
So, yea...I am a little late in the comment bracket- but WHOOP! If its a girl is she going to be a Clementine? :D
WHAT?!! YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Oh my gosh, this is awesome! How far along are you, please give me the details. You are going to be the cutest pregnant woman! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
HOLY COW!!!!! We're so excited for you! We were secretly hoping that this was the big news for the blogger friends. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Love,
Allyson & Dave
P.S. Meradith & Jason are pregnant too, you can check out their blog - it's linked on our page
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I just posted a comment on the wrong post but now I'll scream here...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! CONGRATULATIONS!!! KIDS ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER!!!
Post a Comment