So the blog needs a little attention. I just got back from a whirlwind tour of Vegas and Utah. It was so good to be home, even if it was for a short time. My biggest regret is how crazy my schedule was. I didn't have nearly enough time to spend with anyone and there were people I didn't even have the chance to see. Conclusion: Live in the west. Thank goodness for blogs and cell phones.
3 comments:
Great idea to live in the west! ("
I'm all for it! It was so fun to talk to Devin last night and hear all about the uli conference. Sounds like you both had a great time! Whitney also LOVED seeing you. She misses having you in Provo so much!
I was at work and someone asked me if I had seen you; that you were here visiting. I was so bummed that I didn't get to see you! I hope you had a good trip here, although it was a fast one. Next time you come out and if you have extra time on your hands please let me know. :)
I looked for you everywhere but they said you were in a meeting. I should have just busted in on it like I did with Cheri. :)
Post a Comment