Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I've been promising photos of our place for awhile now. We love our apartment. We live about 3 miles from campus in a wooded area. (We walk out our door into a grove of trees, it's great.) Here are pics of the front room and kitchen. There are 2 good-sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Not bad for $600/month. And thanks to the tennis court, I'm shaping up to be the next Maria Sharapova. (Now if I could just hit my backhand...) More pics...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice place, and a nice price! I am curious, did you eat at Lady & Sons?

sara cardon said...

Your apartment looks very chic and beautiful. No surprise. You have great taste!! By the way, I tagged you, so see my blog for details.

Joan Morris said...

I loved the Savannah pics. It was fun remembering our visit there. I think Lady and Son's has moved. I don't remember it looking like that. Your apartment is so cute! I can't wait to visit.

Lindy said...

Wow--nice place! Now I'm really itching to get out of Wymount! :) Really, though, love your taste: warm and classy. Just like you.

Lindy said...

Wow--nice place! Now I'm really itching to get out of Wymount! :) Really, though, love your taste: warm and classy. Just like you.

Tiffany said...

What a cute place! And for $600 a month??! That's unheard of! Once again I say...GET ME OUTTA VEGAS! Mortgage is a killer!!!