Sunday, October 27, 2013

Other Fall Stuff



 Other fall stuff.  I went to Time Out for Women.  It was great to have a weekend to listen to speakers and hang out with my girlfriends.  We didn't take a big group pic unfortunately but I do have this pic of me, Jen and Emily and our lunch of chicken and waffles.  I seriously love all my girlfriends here in Richmond.  Good for me, not so good for Devin because I'm out partying a little more that he would like.  Thank goodness for football season. 

 We took a little trip to DC with my parents and visited the American Girl store.  We got Ballerina and Doggie's hair done in the salon and had tea. 


 Notice the different ways the girls treat their dolls. 

 Going straight for the pink cupcake. 
 We also visited the butterfly exhibit a the botanical gardens.  It was a perfect day. 



 We met our friends Heather and Charlotte Sedwick in Charlottesville to to a walk and go to the apple orchard.  It was absolutely gorgeous. I think I need to go out again now that the leaves have started to change. 








1 comment:

Joan Morris said...

I love all the pictures of the girls. I'm so glad you get some "girl time" to make up for all of Devin's "game time"!