The whole family was united for the occasion and we had a great week. We had a fun tea party for the girls with lots of yummy treats.
Lots of cuddle time with Anutie Whitney! We love having Whitney around again. She spent the summer in Richmond again watching Charlotte. It was sad for us to be gone almost the entire time. But she did a great job keeping Devin company.
Glad to have her daddy back.
I was testing out the light for a portrait session and here are a few shots of Devin I got. I think they are hilarious so I'm keeping them (and posting them). haha.
Patricia. She keeps our Boise trips exciting and keep us exercising. The kids love to go over to Patricia's house and see what she's up to.
Plenty of iPads to go around. It's crazy how wild just 5 kids can get! Sometimes we need a little break from the mayhem.
Let the pool parties begin!!
Adult night out for Thai food.
Cousins watching our illegal fireworks show.
Leaving for a rafting trip.
Devin making crepes. He always busts out that stupid shirt around his brother.
Family picture time!! I think we got a pretty good one!

















1 comment:
Great pictures and even better memories of the summer that was. Makes me want to do it all over again. But alas, we are here and y'all are all over the place. So I'll just have to dream of more fun to come . . . someday.
Post a Comment