This little girl is crazy. She gets into mischief and as I'm pulling her away she throws her head back and laughs at me. And as of today she is officially nursery broke!
We have this big field out behind our house. One night they were chasing Devin around with the ball. The lighting was so beautiful and their faces... pure delight. I had to laugh at the princess dresses and crazy, sweaty hair. This is a day in the life.
Mother's Day photo. I love the pic of Eva pouting in the background.
Sophie is extremely picky about her clothes. She screams and yanks on her clothes if I don't let her pick. She wanders around the house looking for tutus and will wear as many of them as possible. I've got a little Eva on my hands!
Before my friend Kim left we took a little girls trip up to DC. Here we are in Georgetown with our Sprinkles cupcakes. Sprinkles is owned by one of the judges from Cupcake Wars and was supposedly the original cupcake shop. I ate that cupcake in about 5 seconds.
Fun at the Smithsonian museums.
Jen, Kim and Heather are going to kill me for posting this picture. But I love it. :)
And this is what we would all look like as cavemen.
In DC? Go here. Toasted marshmallow shakes, blue cheese, bacon, fried onions salad. Oh boy.

5 comments:
Congratulations on finding a house - that is big news! I love all of your pictures - you are a great photographer!
Great pictures as always! You have quite the eye for photography! That blue cheese, bacon, fried onion salad sounds delish!
Gorgeous pics of the girls. I just got so sad when I realized that the girls are growing up...and I can't see them every couple of months! They are so precious. I love the Eva pout. Classic wedding video shot. Awesome girls weekend. Thanks for the update. I check your blog all of the time because I can't get enough :).
I can't wait to see your new house! I wish Corey and I could make a weekend visit. I love the DC pics. You're a hot cavewoman. They should've shown you what your boobs would have looked like too. Hahaha. I bet even HOTTER! I also love the pouty picture. I feel like Eva and I are kindred spirits ;)
Every time I see the pictures you are getting of your kids I kick myself. Hard. What is wrong with me?!? I need you to do our pictures quick and make me stop putting it off!! I am regretting it already that we didn't just do it yesterday. I'll blame it on the baby making me so tired I wasn't thinking straight...
Post a Comment