My kids are almost impossible to photograph. The turn their heads, run away, growl, swat at the camera... you name it. When I was at my mom's house in Boulder City, NV, I brought out the big guns. I brought my two sisters Julie and Natalie along to act as circus clowns and then we promised Eva a big lollipop from the candy store. Downtown BC has all these cute little antique shops and old buildings. They even have a guy walking around playing a guitar! (I have no idea what that guy was doing but the pics crack me up, see below.) I still have so much to learn about photography but I'm happy with what I got considering Eva is such a moving target!
10 comments:
Love them all! I especially like the last one. It is perfect! Eva is so adorable! She is starting to look different. She's looking more like a girl than a toddler.
Wow! Those turned out awesome! I know even when you have an adorable little girl, it doesn't mean you always get adorable pictures. Sigh. But Eva looks darling in these! Btw, I'm totally jealous of your fun Europe trip! Tell Devin he should start his own blog. I'll make Ryan read it. :)
Beautiful! The one at the end needs to be blown up to an 11X16 and hung on a wall. Maybe Eva will be on my walls with all of your Europe pictures! I love the framing in the picture using the arched building. So all it takes are two clowning aunties and a lollipop?!
Those are awesome!! She looks so adorable!
LOVE these pics of Eva and her lollipop! Your artistic skills are showing!
So cute! I am definitely going to print some of those off! You are a great photographer.
SO SO SO awesome!! You know what's killing me?? The fact that we've seen you like 3 times now, and STILL haven't had you take our family pictures. I'm dying. I hate the process but then they are SO worth it. You are just getting better and better and better. DEFINITELY happening in June even we are all in our pajamas!!
oh my gosh! Those montage ones need to be framed. DARLING!!!
So good, Sarah. How do you choose a favorite? Maybe the 5th one down.
Love, love, LOVE those pics! That was such a fun day! I sure miss your babies :(
Post a Comment