Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Bieber

Sophie's in a big girl bed.


We call her "Baby Bieber".  (Baby Bieber.  Baby Bieber. Riding backwards on a pig.  Baby Bieber. http://youtu.be/5_sfnQDr1-o )


She's an awesome dresser.

 She loves to make messes. 


 Eva loves to pick flowers and still refuses to look at the camera. 
 Pics I took for a Father's Day photo. 

 They're cute.  I love my little buddies. 


7 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Those are two cute girls. I love the picture of them in the adirondack chairs and Eva falling backwards. The baby Bieber analogy is pretty hilarious.

Team O'Connor said...

Hahahhahaha! Baby Bieber. Her hair is way better than his :) I love the Father's Day pics.

Kay Hinton said...

Ken and I are laughing out loud at the one of Eva tipped over and look on Sophie's face. That is prize winning stuff!

Pal & Hatty said...

Pretty little girls and some great photography!

CurtisandJackie said...

Bahaha! I love the picture of Eva falling over. Classic.

Team O'Connor said...

From your comment on my blog: Hahahahah. Yes! Just like running away to Alaska. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels like that. I also love all the stories from that time in our lives. The best!

Jessica said...

love your little girls, they are so dang cute! And the baby bieber thing is too funny!