What a depressing day! We're closing the door on our cute little home that will never be. We did the home inspection and the house started looking like less and less of a good deal. The sellers were unwilling to work with us. House hunting has really worn us down. It is one of the most stressful things I've ever experienced. (But on the flip side it is a great diet!!) So for now we're just going to stay put in our town home and continue our nomadic lifestyle. At least until a screaming deal comes along. And I've learned a great lesson: Never fall in love with a house or the dream of passing the summer evenings sitting on it's front porch watching the fireflies fly by as I sip a lemonade and watch the girls ride their bikes in the culdusac... This is pure torture. I think there are about 12 chocolate cookies in my freezer with my name on them.



I snipped some flowers from a hydrangea bush in the yard during our home inspection. Looks like these flowers are the only thing I have to show for my $300!
8 comments:
I'm so sorry. What's meant to be will be! Maybe it will be a home in Boise :)
What a bummer!! I hate househunting! I'm so sorry!
Well those are lovely hydrangeas! I'm so sorry. That is disappointing.
So sorry that it didn't work out Sarah. Maybe it was for a reason and something better will come along soon. YOu never know :) I am going to miss you guys so much and your 2 cute little girls! Hugs!
So sorry the house didn't work out - that is SO hard when you have invested time and money and most of all your heart in the proposistion! There must be a better deal out there waiting for you!
BUMMER. Now that our AC is broken it makes me really glad we don't own the home and have to foot the bill for the repairs and such. A silver lining?
Oh no, Sarah! What a bummer.
I probably should't say it, but that is such a cute house. I'm in love with porch:(
That is a really cute house. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Don't lose sight of your dreams though. Keep dreaming and they'll happen. Just remember "the secret"!
Post a Comment