I feel like this blog is just limping along right now. Here's a catch-up from a few weeks ago. Devin's sister Whitney is here living with us for the summer. (Hooooooorayyyyyyyy!!!!!) More on that later. We needed to go down to Raleigh to pick her up so we decided to do a quick beach trip to Wilmington. Wilmington is that beautiful place you see on tv in Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, various Nicholas Sparks movies, etc. It was a fun trip and we even got to squeeze in some cousin time!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. What a beautiful place. I need to put that on my list of places to visit.
Your pictures create such a mood, Sarah. You are really a good photographer. I can almost hear the ocean. . .
I don't know what you are talking about that your girls don't look at the camera...you have some ADORABLE pictures of them! And I love the family photo on top right! Amazing! Love you guys!
Post a Comment