Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year we decided to dress up like the Tangled movie. Basically because Eva wanted to be Rapunzel and she got it in her head that we would all be dressing up with her. Not having the heart to disappoint her... well, here we are. We will never get a group picture where these monkeys are happily posing.



Flynn Ryder...

Rapunzel... (Who switched to a ballerina for trick-or-treating an abandoned us all.)

Pub Thug Extraordinaire

Pascal. (My mom sewed the cool tail for her despite thinking it cruel to make Sophie be a lizard for Halloween. But this is my last year to pick her costume before enduring years of princesses so she can handle it.)


9 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I was anxiously awaiting the Halloween pictures. You all look so cute! Devin looks quite dashing as Flynn Ryder and you are a pretty cute pub thug. That is funny that Eva ditched the Rapunzel costume to go trick or treating. I love Sophie's tail.

Teresa said...

AWESOME! I love it! Can you dress up again for us at the beach?! The tail rocks, and I love how you were a thug. Devin was a great Flynn.

Dalton Family said...

That is awesome! I love that Eva changed her mind for trick or treating! That is hilarious. And Devin makes the perfect Flynn! Cute family!

sara cardon said...

Sophie is SO cute at as Pascal!! Love the tail... Devin's costume looked so authentic-- perhaps you pulled it out of his closet? I knew he was always destined to be a Disney prince. I love that you ALL dress up!:)

Shonna said...

I love the themed costumes! But I can't believe she turned ballerina and left the rest of you out in the cold. What a cute family!

Tom said...

Ahh those were the days. When you could dress up with the kids at Halloween and be what you always wanted to be. Now it is back to reality for me: faded and grey courtroom thug.

Craig and Dar said...

Whenever I want my day cheered up I go to my children's blogs. Thanks so much for the gift of blogs!!

Joy and Ted said...

I haven't been on your blog in ages! It was so fun to see your cute pics and you always make me laugh. Love the Halloween costumes. You pulled it off beautifully!! Sorry that your kids have the stomach bug. I'll call to check-in soon...

Dallings said...

Your a cute viking thug! I love your costumes. Your so much fun. Miss you guys.