Being the second child can be hard. I know, I'm the second child and I was often overlooked and under appreciated. Just kidding. I don't know what people are complaining about. But I do feel a bit guilty for my lack of cyber-documenting when it comes to my little Sophie. So here is a little catch up.
13 month visit stats: 21 lbs. (50th percentile) 31.5 inches (90th percentile)
She started walking around 13 months and now she won't sit still. Church is pointless. I just follow her as she does laps around and around. She has two teeth on the bottom and four teeth on top are all coming in together. She still takes two naps. She is a nightmare on road trips. She derives much pleasure from slapping Devin's face and pulling Eva's hair. (She does it with this silly little grin on her face.) She loves to wrestle and roughhouse. She is still extremely loud and lively and so, so, so much fun to play with. She lets me kiss her all I want and sometimes she'll kiss back. She loves to give Daddy hugs. I'll find little nuggets of who knows what in her mouth that she's been chewing on for hours. She's starting to get picky with eating. She'd rather throw everything on the floor. Sound like a typical one-year-old? We don't know what we'd do without our little Soph! We love you little girl!
5 comments:
She's so cute! I can't wait to kiss those little cheeks in two weeks! She has quite the personality.
Renegade! Hahaha. She is so cute and I love your descriptions.
Well around here someone has named every doll and stuffed animal Sophie. Let's just say she has many fans in our house too. Oh and I didn't even recognize that room for like too long than it should.
I miss lil soph... I think I found a t-shirt that belongs to her behind my tv the other day!
What a cutie!! She isn't overlooked or under appreciated in our house-- Zachary LOVES her. He could follow her around all day.:)
Post a Comment