
Here I am with Jackie and Alisha. Yes, we were on the very top row of the stadium. But, we didn't mind, the entire stadium is full of energy and we could actually see everything quite well there. Plus we had an awesome view of the surrounding area. :) And, thanks to our friend Melissa who scored awesome tickets and was willing to share a few extras, we got to sit here for half of the game...
Yep, the 3rd row! I think the coolest moment for me was when Wake Forest kicked a field goal, missed it, and the ball went straight for us. The guy two rows behind us caught it.
After a win everyone runs onto the field and swarms the players like they are one giant boy band. Then everyone hugs and sings the Alma matter. The music started up and these two frat boys shouted, "Somebody hug us!" So Devin went over and put his arm around him and swayed with them while they sung. It was presh.
Touching the giant tiger paw.
I have no recollection of taking this picture.

And don't forget the amazing golf game! I wish I had pics of our kids playing with all their old friends. They were basically babysat the entire weekend and had a great time playing.
4 comments:
I love when you go to Clemson because the color in the pictures is so beautiful. That balloon shot is awesome. The colors make me happy . .. and them winning is okay, too.
I think you have inherited the devin curse Sarah. I'm watching the Clemson game and they are getting killed by NC State. Looks like a great Clemson weekend.
Perhaps the curse has passed on to you, Sarah. Shucks. Clemson was doomed anyway this weekend. At least you had a fun trip back down memory lane though!
Perhaps the curse has passed on to you, Sarah. Shucks. Clemson was doomed anyway this weekend. At least you had a fun trip back down memory lane though!
Post a Comment