Here's my latest How Does She posts. These ones were really fun to do. We have a Conference tradition to get together with a couple friends and make up a ton of moose munch to pass out. (Ok, so maybe this was my first time but I can still call it a tradition, right?) It was fun to have so many little "helpers". Here's the link to the munch post...
http://www.howdoesshe.com/munchy-crunchy-crazy-yummy


And this one is a combination of my favorite tart crust and my favorite key lime filling. Don't you think my chair makes a nice background?
http://www.howdoesshe.com/key-lime-in-a-pinch-or-for-a-party
4 comments:
Cute Howdoesshe post.You are getting so good at the photography. Did you get your new camera?
They both look yummy! Your pie looks SO professional - good job!
Cute little kid faces in your pics. I love reading your posts on howdoesshe.
You always have such cute posts on howdoesshe! I now need to make some goose crunch!
Post a Comment