Friday, October 7, 2011

5 Years

Yes... we have only been married for 5 years. Or if you've known us for awhile.... yes, it's already been 5 years. They have flown by for us even though much has changed... specifically the addition of two little girls to our family. It really is a miracle to find the right person and I'm still so happy and thankful that we found each other. Even after 5 years I'm as happy as I was the day I realized he was "the one". This may be a little self indulgent but here are some of my favorite wedding pictures. It was a perfect day from start to finish and I've been reliving little moments all week.










To celebrate we went to lunch at the Tobacco Company downtown. Devin had my favorite cookies shipped in from Knoxville, TN. (Cookies my friend Whitney and I discovered 3 years ago and I've been craving ever since.)

9 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

That did go by fast! You were so gorgeous on your wedding day and it was such a beautiful reception. The Morris family is definitely one of our favorites so I am also very glad you found the one for you :) Congratulations!

Joan Morris said...

Happy anniversary! It took Devin a while to find his mate, but you were so worth the wait! Hey that rhymes. You were a beautiful bride and had a beautiful wedding and reception. It is fun to see the pictures. I am so jealous that you got some of those lemon cookies. Were they as good as you remembered?

Jonathan said...

THose lemon cookies were to die for... in fact, I'm craving them and I only experienced them half thawed.:) I love the picture of him kissing your forehead-- the second one I think. So pretty! We are SO glad you are a part of the family and the new and improved Sara/h Morris.

Jonathan said...

Um, okay that was me, Sara. Not Jonathan. Coulda been a reeeal creepy comment if I hadn't caught that!

Jessica said...

Happy anniversary! I love those pics of you guys, you look so gorgeous!

Dalton Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so perfect for each other. And you make some pretty cute kids too! Congratulations. That was so sweet of him to have those cookies shipped in. You found a keeper for sure. You two have done a lot in 5 years, can't wait to see what the next 5 bring you!:-)

Tom said...

Hey, you were gorgeous then and still are. Lucky Devin and even luckier us! But dinner at the Tobacco Company? What did you have, tobacco leaf quiche? On our 5th anniversary I think we went to someplace really nice, like Denny's.

Kay Hinton said...

Congratulations! I love looking at all the pictures. That was a funny comment by "Jonathan." I was thinking he's really in touch with his feminine side.

Teresa said...

I love these pictures! One of the best days of my life, and it is so fun to re-live. You can self-indulge these ones whenever you want, because they make me so happy to see them. So happy to have a great brother in law like Devin. Happy 5th Anniversary!!