Monday, November 1, 2010

Pilgrimage

Devin's favorite 12 words to hear: "Would you want to go down to a Clemson game this year?"

Ahhhh, the magic words spoken by our good friends the O'Connors. Last weekend Devin was able to take a couple likely converts to Clemson to introduce them to the Tiger football experience. They had a great weekend and did all the cool Clemson stuff: Walked through tailgating madness, ate at Mellow Mushroom and Sardi's, hung out with our Clemson friend and watched Clemson win... all with beautiful weather and sweet seats (Thanks, Melissa!) And thanks to Carrie and Corey for helping Devin fulfill his yearly pilgrimage to the orange land.




7 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Great pictures Devin. I'm so glad to actually see you in the pictures :)
I'm sure having you there was their key to victory!

sara cardon said...

You. Are. The. Nicest. Wife. Ever. Where does he get off leaving you with 2 kids-- one a brand new baby?!? Clemson-shmemson.

Kay Hinton said...

That is a lot of orange! You are a nice wife, Sarah. I'm glad he had such a good time. His post about Clemson last year left me with happy thoughts about the place.

Jessica said...

I agree with sara - you are the sweetest wife ever! I hope your weekend wasn't too crazy!!

Team O'Connor said...

Well we are definitely Clemson converts. That was our favorite college football game yet! Now I get how serious the south takes football. Yes, you are the sweetest wife for letting us take your husband away. He was an amazing tour guide. I really wished you were there though! Maybe another time. Thank you again!

Sarah said...

Ha ha. I guess I should have said that Joan was still here so I wasn't abandoned. I'm not THAT nice.

Tom said...

Go Tigers! Wish I could go to one of those games again. As I recall, the only one I got to came with a whole bunch of rain. Lucky guy.