Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Two Months, SophieGirl!

Isn't she a beaut? I just love this little thing. I can hardly believe she's already two months old. Sophie is growing a ton but still seems smaller to me than Eva at this age. Sophie is baby Eva 2.0 with a bit smaller cheeks. Sophie gave me her first smile at 5.5 weeks but used them sparingly. Now she is a smiley little baby and lights up whenever she gets a little attention. Her colic is calming down considerably. She naps quite a bit-- but no set schedule since we're always on the go. We put her to bed at 8pm and she wakes up to eat around midnight and every 3-4 hours after that. There was a point where she was sleeping from 8pm to 4am. Then I had the bright idea to "dream feed" her at midnight, hoping she'd then sleep from midnight to 8am... No such luck. Now she eats a ton at night and I'm not quite sure what to do about it. But she's a great little cuddler and nuzzler so I don't mind too much. We love you, Baby Sophie!


7 comments:

Teresa said...

Gorgeous baby! I can't believe Sophie-girl is already 2 months.

Kay Hinton said...

She IS beautiful!

The Davis' said...

Sophie is absolutely beautiful!!

CurtisandJackie said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she's grown up since your last post, she looks so much older. She's so cute!

Whit and Steve said...

So cute!! I hope the sleeping gets better!!

Alisha said...

Loves these pictures, she's beautiful. And though her cheeks may not be Eva-size, she does have some---so very cute!!

Kelly M said...

Time does fly! Both your baby and Eva are beautiful.