Once again our house is in mourning. Last week Grandma Joanie come out to visit us and take care of, well, basically everything. We are so grateful that she was able (and willing!) to come out and entertain a two-year-old, change poopy diapers, and do the all the mom jobs while the mom tried to pull herself out of the postnatal fog. It was awesome and once again I'm left to my own devices. (So far not so good but since lowering my expectations things are improving.)
Trip to Maymont Gardens.
Sleepy Sophie and Eva at the park with Milah.

A little sampling of the awesome food Joan cooked for us this week. I discovered a food blog of a girl down the street from me and we've been trying some of her food and loving it. I'll also post recipes on my food blog and Joan has some on hers. (That sandwich and pizza were amazing.)
Thank you Grandma Joanie for all your help. We miss you and can't wait to see you in January!
8 comments:
Thanks for taking care of the baby-bunch Grandma Joan! That food looks amazing. We can't wait to see you soon, and hopefully contribute more than create chaos!
Looks like a great time with Grandma Joanie. That food does look yummy. I just printed the pizza recipe to try.
I loved coming to visit. I am in Eva and Sophie withdrawal. I keep telling Tom all the cute things Eva said and I can't get "Goodnight Irene" out of my head :)
I'm not one bit surprised that Joan is such a fabulous grandma - she was a darling little sister who grew into such an amazing woman! Those recipes do sound yummy; foodies definitely run in our family!
Your little girls are so adorable!
Grandmas are the best! I love that last family pic--so cute!
Grandma help is the best!! I'm so glad you're making your way out of the post-natal fog. Took me at least 6 months, so you're doing well.:)
Happy One Month to Sophie!!
Looks like Grandma Joan had a great time! Such a cute pic of the two of them!
Post a Comment