Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bless You Child...

Those are the words that drift through my head about 15 times each day. Sophie (now 12 days old) has been a dream baby so far. She sleeps almost all the time and when she is awake she is quiet and calm. She burps on the first or second pat, doesn't spit up all over me, doesn't have blow-outs (yet)... she takes a binky, sleeps whenever she is in the car, is patient when she is hungry... I could go on. Bottomline: she is making my transition from mom of one to mom of two much easier than I had ever expected.

Speaking of baby #1, Eva is doing really well so far having a new baby in the house. She was kind of a nightmare in September so naturally I expected the worst. But since Sophie has arrived, she has seemed to mature quite a bit. She has been very well-behaved and nice to her new little sis.

Here are a few pics from this weekend that my sister Teresa took. Isn't she the cutest thing? I love her little arm wrinkles.




11 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures!

Frankman's said...

She is SO beautiful! Great pics and glad to hear that everything is going well!

Shonna said...

Sweet pictures! I'm so glad she's such a good baby.

Joan Morris said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait to see her. Only 3 more days :)Teresa is a great photographer.

Team O'Connor said...

I'm so glad she's such a good baby! She is darling and I can't wait to meet her.

The Davis' said...

She just looks like such a sweet, content baby! She is absolutely adorable and Eva's little clone! How awesome that she is making your transition easier and that Eva is doing so well with her also!! You girls are gorgeous :)

Michelle said...

Such sweet pictures. What a blessing that both girls are behaving so well!

Teresa said...

I am having Sophie-Eva withdrawals. Those babes are both so gorgeous. I can't believe how great of a baby Sophie is.

Rachel said...

She is so cute!!! We are in Omaha, Nebraska visiting my brother until the 19th, but we want to play when we get back. And come see your cute baby.

Lindsay said...

Sarah she is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats to you guys!!

Kelly M said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby! Congratulations!