Sunday, February 14, 2010

November Rewind

I was going through old pictures and found a bunch that didn't make it to the blog in all my leaving-for-Christmas-in-the-West fury. So here ya go! Blogger is driving me crazy and won't let me move my pics around so sorry they are out of order. Let me know if anyone is having this problem and how to solve it...

Richmond City tree-lighting with Mommy and favorite doggie hat.
Laughing at Daddy.

Playing with trash.
Tree-lighting with Daddy.
First time feeding herself and giving up on the spoon.


Temper tantrum!!!


4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Oh I love that little thing. I'm glad you found those pictures to post.

Team O'Connor said...

That girl can throw a temper tantrum! Haha. She's so funny. Um, as soon as it stops snowing long enough to clear the roads we should hang out. It's snowing again here so if they cancel work tomorrow that'll be 11 days off in a row. If only I had known work was going to be cancelled I could have been in Jamaica playing on the beach instead of beaching myself on my couch and gaining 10-12 lbs. Haha. Oh well.

Teresa said...

Love this little gaL. So cute!

Nat said...

i just can't get enough of this lil girl!