Friday, February 26, 2010

Yorktown

Here's a couple pics my brother-in-law took of Eva about a month ago. I just love the way it captures her eye color and her little personality. I've got to get myself a DSLR.


A few weeks ago on our way down to Raleigh to see the baby blessings we met our friends Carrie and Corey at Yorktown, VA. Not much was open so I didn't get into the history of it but we had fun walking around on the beach and trying to keep Eva from running into the water.



On your mark! Get set!


I put this picture up to show off possibly my favorite element of my wardrobe. I heart this coat with all love. I get tons of compliments on it and it fits perfectly. I'll see it on others and think, "what a great coat" until I realize it's the same style. The coats go on sale this time of year at Nordstrom for about $50 so if you're in the market for a new one, check it out. They have tons of different colors.


Picky, picky. Thanks for all the great pics, Carrie!

And how cute is this, really? Snapped on my camera phone a couple weeks back.

2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I love that top picture of Eva. She is so cute. It looks like Yorktown has changed a lot since we've been there.

Teresa said...

thanks for the link!