Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Does She?

I just can't get enough of this kid.
Let's take a closer look.

I know this is sad but 3 years into marriage and I'm already running out of Valentine's Day ideas. Devin's cousin, Missy, has this great website called How Does She? that has all sorts of cute ideas for just about anything. I saw this card and just about died laughing. Devin did too. It was really easy to make. You just start out making a heart out of paper, cut the point off, then use the pattern to make the card. Then glue paper, lace, ribbon, whatever you want to make the design. I heard they also make great sugar cookies for bachelorette party favors. :) (Sorry if this offends anyone but I had a request for this post!)

The front:

The back: (yes, that is a bum tatoo)
And here's pics from my recent Girls Night Out. I thought it would be kind of fun to play the do you know game. Maybe you know someone in the pics? Besides the girl in the big marshmallow.



And last but not least, I wanted to document Eva's new obsession with wearing glasses and goggles. It is usually accompanied by the grandpa face where she pulls her bottom lip up over her top. She also loves crayons and counting from two to three.





10 comments:

Jen said...

That card is awesome! I love it.

Joan Morris said...

That girl is a character. In that second picture, for the first time I really do see Devin in her.
Cute card, isn't Missy's website full of great ideas. I made those heart shaped rice krispie treats and they turned out great!

Teresa said...

I love that Devin's parents got to see the card you gave their son!! Love it! Seriously so cute. If you think 3 years is bad...try celebrating your 7th V-Day. Cam turned to me this year and said, "I think our honeymoon is officially over!" Don't let us discourage you of course! Eva is absolutely adorable. Thanks for the pics.

Shandi Elise Hill said...

You need to come back to DC so I can watch that girl!! Or I need to come visit y'all so you can go out or something!

Carina said...

Eva is too cute, I love those rosy cheeks. I got a kick out of the card, very funny :).

Emily said...

love the card. :)

sara cardon said...

CUTE!! We love that girl!! Lucy cried and cried on the way home for you, Sarah. You're welcome to adopt.:)

Team O'Connor said...

I didn't know anyone from the girl's night out, but one of them really looks like Laura. Corey liked the couple in the background making out. He's good at catching those things :) Tell Devin 'hi' from Corey. Eva cracks me up every time. She is so cute!

Tom said...

That first picture of Eva is a killer. Makes my heart sad she is so far away . . . But on a happier note, speaking of bum tatoos, I'm planning on getting one while in Mexico. Anyone else in? It could be a family bonding thing.

Nat said...

I love the grandpa face in the sunglasses! So cute... as always!