Thursday, October 29, 2009

Welcome to the world Erica and Analise! Here are the long-awaited twin girls! Living 2 and a half hours away has its perks. I was able to drive down and see my two new nieces on their first day alive and it was love at first sight. It is so crazy to me how fascinating little babies are even though they don't do much but sleep. Teresa and Cameron are doing great and basking in their parental bliss. Analise Joy is on the left and Erica Grace is on the right. Aren't those names darling?


And for less important news... Eva is a love bug for Halloween this year. It is so cute to see her waddle around in the fat suit. At our ward Halloween party she just ran around the entire night looking at all the costumes. And here's a pic of her getting down at the kids' party today.
Obligatory pumpkin patch picture... Nevermind that it was at the grocery store.
Just being naught as usual!

13 comments:

Tom said...

Congrats on the twins! (even if you are ONLY the most favorite aunt) Now I must have missed the post explaining Eva's costume. I thought Devin was going to wear the fat suit this year. Eva's looks like a love pig?! What exactly is it?

Kira said...

Wow ... in that picture Analise already looks like Teresa. Check out the lips :-)

Jen said...

Yea Teresa! Tell her congratulations. She's a champ. What beautiful babies and names. I'm jealous you live so close to your sister and were able to visit her. That was so nice of you.

Also, Ava's costume is adorable. When did she get so big?? :)

CurtisandJackie said...

I love Eva's costume! And, I can't believe how long your hair is getting, it is so pretty.

Carina said...

Send our congrats to your sister! Eva's costume is too cute! I wish I could see her waddle around in it :0). We got our pumpkin at a grocery store too; darn rain.

Team O'Connor said...

LOL. The picture of Eva dancing is hilarious. She looks so cute in her costume. So Luray caverns was great. A little spendy but you could be there for hours seeing everything. I finally put up the pics.

sara cardon said...

Yea for the babies!! I hope they are healthy and can come home soon. Teresa looks great after that ordeal!! Eva looks ADORABLE in her costume-- what a fun idea.:) Last I talked to you she was maybe going to be the chicken again, but I'm guessing that costume didn't fit anymore, he, he.

Nathan and Sarah said...

I cant imagine having twins. SO MUCH WORK!!!! they are adorable. Congratulations.

Have I mentioned that Eva is looking more and more like you all the time! She is very cute!

Shandi Elise Hill said...

Eva is such a cute love bug!! come back to dc soon!!!!

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh, Eva is adorable in her Lovebug pic. Thanks so much for sharing that amazing time with us and the twins. I appreciate you so much! Sorry we couldn't spend more time with you today. You look great.

Anonymous said...

WOW, TWO babies at once!!!!! Baby girls no less, How fun! Tell Teresa I said Congrats!

Dalton Family said...

Oh I love little Eva! That is an adorable costume! She is so cute!

It's still so crazy to me that Teresa has twins--so cool though! How fun that you got to see them on their first day! I want to hold newborn twins someday:)

Ps...you look great!

Familia Durham said...

What a cutie! So cool you were able to see the babies right away. Congrats!