Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lots of Pictures, Not Much to Say

1. Look who learned how to point! 2. After staring at that sleeping face for about 15 min I finally took a picture. I still love how she'll curl up in my arms like a rollie pollie and sleep like an angel... then she wakes up and you get... 3. This. 3.5 seconds and she has completely emptied the roll. 4. Eva with her friend Bea from out of town. They are 4 days apart but Eva dwarfs the poor little dear. I really have a giant for a child. She's already too big for her 18-month onesies. 5. Cousin Zacky and Eva waiting for us at the DC temple. We're close enough to Devin's sister's family that we can meet in the middle and do the babysitting switch. 6. Someone change that girl's diaper! 7. Devin at a park we found over-looking the city and James River valley. 8. Under the railroad tracks at our new favorite pizza joint. 9. I think I'll... 10. work on my French. Notice the Tupperware container used for baby-proofing. She can now climb on top of it. That bookshelf is always a disaster.



8 comments:

Shonna said...

You are so good at capturing those hilarious moments (ie. pic 6 & I still remember the video clip of Eva's head bobbing cuz she's so tired). So how close are you guys to DC?

Jen said...

She's adorable and chunky. How fun. ALSO, if the DC temple is where you guys go, that means when we move there in June you can have sleepovers at our house when you do a temple trip! Yippee!

Joan Morris said...

I LOVE all the pics. Keep em coming. She is changing into a toddler. Her hair is getting longer and she just looks older.
I can't wait to see her!

Joan Morris said...

PS and you guys :)

Team O'Connor said...

Thanks so much for the fun weekend! Eva did so good at the park and we had so much fun. Let me know if you need a place to crash while you're touring Amish country :)

Teresa said...

Sweet baby! I love that little girl!

sara cardon said...

The soggy-doggy diaper picture is the best. It just gets even worse with the second one.:) When putting him to bed sometimes I'll realize I haven't changed the poor boy's diaper since I gave him a bath that morning...

Michelle said...

I love the one of her sleeping. So precious. I agree with Shonna. You do a great job at capturing the pictures with your cute labels. Btw, we would love to have you and the Cardon's come visit sometime!