Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Trick #457: Climbing Into the Dryer

8 comments:

Carina said...

Cute! If Adam could reach the dryer I think he would do the same. Just like Eva he likes to crawl onto the diswasher door while I'm loading/unloading dishes.

Joan Morris said...

That is so funny. She looks so proud of herself.

Kay Hinton said...

She has 457 tricks? What a kid!!!

Tom said...

Now that's a blog! This is exactly what we need more of.

Teresa said...

These are adorable. They remind me of similar pics from when Katie was a babe in Oregon. Keep the pics coming of that sweetheart.

Familia Durham said...

I guess she needed to dry off after her Dishwasher cycle. ;)

Michelle said...

That is absolutely DARLING. She does look proud of herself. Btw, I've been hearing great things about your food/recipe blog for sometime. How do I sign up to get Sarah Morris' Food Network? My e-mail address is michelleprince2@gmail.com. If you'd rather not send me an invitation, you can just ignore this message; I won't be offended. :)

Amanda Palmer said...

How funny...Carter tries to do the same thing when I am doing laundry.